Who we are:
Our website address is https://EPCLasVegas.com.
LAST UPDATED: March 5th, 2020
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
When we refer to “Personal Data,” we mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly, or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, or an online identifier.
Experience Premium Cannabis directly and through third-parties collect information that you provide to us from your use of the Services, and from other sources. The information we collect and how we process it depends on how you use and access the Services and we combine all of the information we have about you so that we can analyze it and provide better Services to you. We collect information, including Personal Data, as follows:
- Submissions to Us –Experience Premium Cannabis will collect your Personal Data when you sign up for an online newsletter or contact us with a question or request. For example, your name, email address, telephone number, address, etc. We use this information as necessary to respond to your request or inquiry and to provide and improve the Services and our products. We process this Personal Data based on your consent and with your privacy in mind.
- Your Location – “Location Data” is collected with your consent or inferred as you use the Services. Such information will include the location of the mobile device or computer used to access the Services derived from GPS or WiFi use, your device’s IP Address, or the geographic information you provide to us (e.g. your city). We use this information to analyze the use of the Services, customize and improve the content for you on the Services, send you location-specific content, and show you events or businesses near you. We use and retain the Personal Data for as long as necessary and useful to provide personalized and improved services to you or until you withdraw consent.
- Your Social Media Interactions – We receive Personal Data about you when you interact with us using the social media aspects to our Sites, on our social media pages and channels, or on other channels and content. The Personal Data includes profile name, profile identifier, and the content of your submissions. We use this information to communicate with you and for internal purposes, until you withdraw consent or we do not use the social media pages anymore. Please review the privacy policies and settings of any websites, mobile applications, or social networks should you have any questions about their privacy practices. Please note that any content (e.g. comments, photographs, information, and other materials) that you post directly to our Sites, including our social media pages, is public and can be read, collected, or used by others. Please be cautious when disclosing any Personal Data through public activities or submissions.
- Marketing and Other Informational Updates – With your consent and as otherwise permitted by law, we use your email address and other information we receive from and about you to contact you with information about our products and services and others’ products and services, provide special offers and promotions that may be of interest to you. You may withdraw your consent at any time by unsubscribing from such marketing communications. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before the withdrawal. We may also notify you periodically about important changes to the services. Withdrawing consent from marketing communications does not affect our ability to send you these communications, such as those related to providing services to you or responding to your requests.
- We may link this data with other information we have collected from and about you. We currently use Google Analytics to collect and process certain website Usage Data for the above purposes and to facilitate our use of other Google tools (e.g. Google Display Network Impression Reporting and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt-out, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You may be able to change browser settings to block and delete cookies when you access the Services through a web browser. However, if you do that, the Services may not work properly. Our Sites are not set up to respond or process web browser “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) signals but they do respond to browser cookie settings. You can learn to decline or opt-out of cookies by reading the section on Cookies below.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We use industry-standard website tracking and delivery technology to serve you relevant advertising on and off the Services. Our services display advertisements to you via targeted advertising methods. This permits us to show you certain advertising about products and services tailored to your individual interests based on information we receive from visitors of the Services and by third-parties. You may also see certain ads through your use of the Services because we participate in advertising networks. Ad networks allow us to target our advertising to users through the use of click-stream, demographic, behavioral, and contextual information. The use of third-party tracking technologies to collect this information is often subject to their own privacy policies.
Cookies – Experience Premium Cannabis places small data files called cookies on your device to ensure that the Sites function properly, to track how you use our Sites, to improve our Sites and your user experience, and to tailor our Sites to your interests. Cookies are small text files that are saved on your computer or mobile device when you visit the Sites. They enable the Sites to record and/or remember your actions and preferences. Experience Premium Cannabis uses the following cookies on our Sites:
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use the Sites (e.g. which pages you go to most often) to improve how the Sites work.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow the Sites to remember the choices that you make (e.g. language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver online advertisements on and off the Sites that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. The cookies remember that you have visited the site and this information may be shared with other organizations, e.g. advertisers.
- The cookies used byExperience Premium Cannabis are either first-party or third-party cookies. First party cookies like the ones used when you log in are set by Experience Premium Cannabis and share the same domain. Third-party cookies, on the other hand, are stored by third-party providers and organizations with different domains.
- Opt-out – As part of our commitment to transparency and your privacy, we provide the following links to opt-out of cookies provided by both our first-party ad server and many third-party advertising partners who may be engaging in online behavioral advertising:
- First Party Opt-out – Please visit this link to opt-out of cookies from our first-party ad serving vendor, Google: http://www.google.com/privacy/ads/
Merger, Sale or Other Asset Transfers – In the event that Experience Premium Cannabis goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of a portion of its assets, your information may be disclosed in connection with the negotiation of such transaction and/or sold or transferred as part of such a transaction as permitted by law and/or contract.
We care about the privacy of children. Accordingly, we do not direct our Sites to children under the age of 16 or knowingly collect Personal Data from them. If we learn that a user is under 16, we will promptly delete any Personal Data that the individual has provided to us.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA
Experience Premium Cannabis has technical, administrative, and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access to, use, or disclosure of Personal Data we maintain. Under our security practices, access to personally identifiable information is authorized only for those who have a business need for such access, and sensitive records are to be retained only as long as necessary for business or legal needs and destroyed before disposal. Although we work hard to protect the personal information that we collect and store, no program is one hundred percent secure and we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use or disclose personal information.
HOW LONG WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA
We retain the information we collect about you for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose we collected it for and for the purpose of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we process your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS – NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA USERS
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”), if you are a resident of California, you are able to opt out of companies disclosing your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Under the CCPA, you are entitled to have your personal information (as defined in the CCPA) deleted upon request to us or to access any of your personal information in our possession. While there are exceptions to this rule under the CCPA, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete your personal information to the extent mandated under the law. Please contact us to make any requests pursuant to this section.
NEVADA PRIVACY RIGHTS – NOTICE TO NEVADA USERS
If you are a Nevada resident, under Nevada privacy law SB220, you may opt out of companies transacting in your personal data and “selling” it to third parties as defined under the law. To exercise your opt-out right, please contact us. Please note that there are legitimate business exceptions that the law affords to companies and your request may not be processed if it falls under such exceptions.
WHERE PERSONAL DATA IS USED AND STORED
HOW TO CONTACT US
THC Production, LLC
C/O Stephanie Magurno
3840 E. Craig Rd.
North Las Vegas, NV 89030